I was told smcorp.com is now Smart Living Company.Smc was a low yearly membership.

Smart Living Company want 39.95 a month. I also cannot pull up my smc acct. I wish i could. I pulled up smc and wanted to pay my yearly dues.

I have not sold in a while. Now I find that they do not exist and there is no longer a yearly fee of 39.95 but a monthly fee of 39.95. I need to find another company.

This is very disappointing.if you know of any other company please post it.

Had an Experience with Smart Living?

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #605781

Try ANVES.COM they have 100K Products to sell through a direct dropship system

Reno, Nevada, United States #598625

You must have let your membership slip, because I reenlisted for $50 for the year.It is definitely not worth 40 bucks a month.

Good luck to those suckers who pay that.

Wow.Email me your email address at homebusinesses@charter.net and I will send you a link where you can find hundreds of suppliers and thousands of products, not just a couple of thousand that everyone and his brother is trying to sell.

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more